February 22, 2013

Lasagna Rolls!



Early in my Pinterest Days I saw a lot of people pinning Lasagna Rolls and they quickly became a favorite in our home! Theyre so much easier and less mess than normal Lasagna! I also like them cause its easy to customize them to each persons likes (ex. Mine are meatless, DH's are full of meat, Bear's are made with Dairy Free Cheese). You can put anything and everything you want in them!

Simply cook the lasagna then lay them out. then layer with sauce, cheese and anything else you want inside (Ive seen everything from meats, to spinach, I love ricotta cheese!) and roll them up! Place them in caserole dish, put another layer of sauce and cheese. When everyone has theirs done bake for 20 minutes until cheese is nicely melted!

It also helps with portion control! I just love them! Everyone gets what they want without having to make several lasagnas!


Here is Bears! Made with Daiya "Cheese"



No comments:

Post a Comment