February 17, 2013

Been a few days! And Facebook!

What a busy couple weeks I had! I was in charge of my sons school Teacher Appreciation Week! I had intended to make some posts about the projects I did for them but I lost all the pictures and at the moment Ive lost my motivation to post about it! lol

But its done and over with and now I'm focused on working on projects in my home! It's looking like it might be a snow day tomorrow as we're getting another storm as we speak, so Im hoping for a quiet day at home with the kids!



I've been in a bit of a funk the last 2 months and I'm really trying to shake it off here. Just purchased the "PULLING YOURSELF TOGETHER: Implementing a Cleaning Routine That Sticks - eBook" by Clean Mama . So I'm hoping to have a look at it tonight and start implementing tomorrow! Stay tuned for more results!

Also, I created a facebook page which I can now be followed on! Check me out over here!




No comments:

Post a Comment