August 27, 2012

Welcome Visitors!

Hello everyone coming over from Tales of a Domestic Diva!

Today I was a guest blogger over at Tales of a Domestic Diva! I shared my simple pom-pom creations. Theyre cheap and easy to make and great for quick and easy decor ideas! I wanted to share a couple of my finished products over here so you all visiting and regulars can see what you can create! To see instructions be sure to see my post on her blog today here!

First up is the colourful pom-poms I made for my daughters nursery! They add a pop of colour to her room and bonus, only cost $3 to make!



For her birthday this year, as mentioned in the blog, I decorated with a couple pom-poms around the house, as well I made the owl pom-poms as shown in the blog! They made great cheap decor to go with the owl theme and everyone loved them!









So go check out the instructions and see how easy and cheap it is to make yourself! And thanks for all the guests for stopping by! Make sure to follow to see more project ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment